Wednesday, November 08, 2006

HEYYA!

long time no speak.but does it matter? I guess it does. XD.
Its holiday!! And its 9.21pm. im knackered. thanks to the large strain in my ankle- a result in long walks through the SC s today. it sure was fun.

updated my friendster. didnt bother to change my pics. i'll guess that wont be that important after all. played psp when i woke up - in bed. for a change. thought it was rather funny.
NEOPETS game. too bad i cant save- or else it would be an adventure!!

chris's in sydney. lonely man. sourced for bottles today but was there a need? sure there was.. but then would it be worth it to lose a $9 bottle? i left my purple bottle at camp and my evian at the chalet. what a pity. i would really like to have it back.


thinking about holiday assignments.. i feel like sleeping when it comes to it. managed to go through my maths paper 1 . left 1 more . HEHE. good eh?
choirs on friday . as well as tuesday, thurdsay and fridda.y oops.s.... open house is coming soon!


( am i that excited?)


fingers are sliding off the keyboard.
eyelids are beginning to droop.
heart is yearning to read.
brain is running out of words.

....
..

gotta jet.


SNorzzz......



chelles- yours truly.

No comments: