Monday, November 05, 2007

hey ya. so the holiday has started. been quite busy with choir andschool business.
was at my neighbours yesterday and played with their dog.
I did nt like the dog at first, was very afraid of it. its partly due to the lack of xposure to animals all along. my brother was damn funny. he was more afraid of the animal than i was. when He himself opened the door to let the dog, JOJO, out he shouted and ran away. gues whhere he landed up? ontop of a dining chair. Was too hilarious. Joker.
I, couldnt do anything but to .. stand rooted to the spot, while the dog pawed away..
Slowly, he and I opened our hearts to the dog by playing withhim Fetch! as well as soccer with his favourite ball. I always hated this dog. The same dog that had been barking through the night, till 12 midnight, the same dog that had barked so fiercely at us when we were visiting, the same dog that was whining when locked up.
What i felt towards the dog after we left the house was in total contrast to what i initially felt.
while playing, the dog looked at me with those huge, brown eyes, begging me to play with him, to tickle him, to talk to him.
It really opened up a side of me to animals i had never thought i had.

After i left, i experienced a funny feeling. I actually missed that damned dog.
never had i thought i would miss an animal. It was so unexpected.
Though that dog may be leaving for good to another owner, on thursday, its beautiful face and glossy coat will forever be captured in my phone.

GOOD BYE JOJO!

No comments: