Saturday, March 19, 2011

Thank you dear Lord, You know just what I need. Thank You for giving me the chance today to speak at least that few words. Plus remembering antm that I could watch. Thank You again for helping me out. But I also will continue to pray that You will look after them in whatever they do and do not let them get out of hand dear Lord. That's why I feel that a limb is lost when another person leaves. I'm super sad. Please help me to manage my feelings when term 2 starts. I don't want to behave in an ugly manner when she is around. And I need to be nice and friendly to the new people that are coming in a days time. Eeeeps. Help me. These things are beyond my control and only You know what is going on and going to happen. I commit all things into Your hand. YAY. (:

Loving lots.

No comments: