Friday, May 26, 2006

So cute. ;)
ouch. back pain. dunno wadiz rong whe my back nowadays. Report book out le. Nothin much..... Couldnt think of what to buy.. such a failure.
Anyway.... to day i had a hellish experience of a nightmare.



the Miss H***. . . ayyyy...

She scares the freaks out of me...
She asked me a couple of thinggs. ..
I dint realy want 2 answer..
I asked her to return me my fashion designing, construction and the wad? oh yeah. the sketch book.
liar. she say i kept it.

ha.

shes wrong.


Today Milongo angered me

Sucker.

Dammed.
Not funny. On monday we need 2 go to the CAP CAMP. Shit.
Cuz tomoro we need to go there to the Nus again. BTW todays friday. Com day. Freak


Martys still up there:::::( ArG


The babies are cute right?
SO Lovable.
Juz lyk joash and the baby that always appear on Elmo's world.
Dont laugh. I juz lov that show.

;]

bbz..


No comments: