Sunday, May 28, 2006

Yo. Today is an irritating day cuz hav to go to the Nus AGain. BUT nobody told me wad tym to meet wahsoever. Then the Nurmathe sleeep and sleep and forgot to call me.


+/

And then havv to du survey and survey and survey until my fingers tired and stil muz continue..
Not funny, as usual.
Oh Man.

I mizz dillon savich.So Sad.



And oh yeah. guess wad. my mother went out whe my brothers ,, gbb and ell... and ME!!
Ha ha so fun. We went to the ARCADe. One hellish noisy place. But it was fun though.... played the mario racing car one.. vv exciiting. I won my brother . Finally. Ell was stuck . he tried to reach the accel. but too short.Can press but then dunno how to drive. so sad. my mother had to help him to drive. the keep on getting stuck on the side of the road block.. pethatic guy.



wasted 2 $$ on the trying to catch the bloody over the hedge soft toy.
Dammed Dumb



*)




It was rather fun .. yesterday. we also ate many many things. ate til i coulnt walk.
I also bought pURple nail polish .. dammed sleek.
I'l alternate colours on my nails. Pink, purple, pink , purple.



In the end. we brought Joash Out.When we came back. 6.05 ON THE dot.
Perfect Timing.



Gotta Go. Hurrray. After today. for the week im free. exceppt piano lessons. SHit.




i NOE this is so Jap . but who cares. It gets on my nerves.

No comments: