Tuesday, January 27, 2009

hey hey Jack and alex!!! its the end of CNY. i loved the first day and enjoyed the second but there was a spoiler. really. like the middle ofit. like someppl gave others something that is not so nice viewed in front of everyone. especially when uhave that kind of edge. badbadbad.. listen!!! its I TOUCH THE SUN. love love love. alex and jack accompany me today? everytime i go to bed with a heavy <3.>

badbadbad
unhealthy
itmakesmerestless.
but what can i do?

"you will always hear me call" Will i ever? im not sure. " I TOUCH THE SUN" i feel like doing that. and spread the love of the suns rays to the people I SO VERY MUCH LOVE. trying to be sarcastic u know alex. u sure know. u would be asking why i am expresing myself this way. the predicted answer? "Feeling unhappy? " Haha. love u lots. really. im being sincere okay.

sure i am. thats why im blogging.i guess thats why i pretty much use blogger. together with house mixes. <3

i dont quite enjoy that feeling. "SHOW ME THE WAY" show me the way to lose that feeling?
badbadbad. i dont think anybody would really understand unless they have been marginalised that way. THATS EXACTLY HOW I FEEl. marginalized. i got that word out doctor. really. see?> im becoming like eric Doss. terriible.

" LEAVE YESTERDAY BEHIND." can i? like how people say sleep does it. Does it do , doctor? i think the standard answer is " DO you think" but im not ur client doctor. u know me !! (:

" Light up my day. no more tears and im unbroken. " LOVE LOTS DOCTOR.

yours truly,
CHELLEST.

ps the song is flashlight by darren styles. <3

No comments: