Saturday, March 14, 2009

heyhey. alex and jack, watch. this post will be to the ex-NJ photog guy i met today for the interview. (:

although i might not really know ur name, but thanks for giving me those enlightening information about the past. ..... really good speaking with you. engaging too. ur interesting. one of the few people that will open up to people not really familiar yet. but thats okay. on the trip back with mr neo., that guy that reminds me of my uncle, i found that few minutes really unique. unlike other trips where i'd be SO STONING away. ........ i probably wont meet you again, thats one of the reasons i chose not to ask for ur contact. but thats okay. good things must end and i thought it should be this way. (:

yeah good things come like that for me i guess. no long term fun. if thats my life i will lead it this way. just how its meant to be.

THANKS AGAIN MY FRIEND, JIA YI I THINK. (: i rmb ur name as a real girly name.


love lots,
yours truly,
CHELLEST.
mayb i would see you outside. .. mayb not again.

No comments: