Sunday, March 01, 2009

i have to say this. been wanting to say this for a long long time. (:

tribute to my ex class.

lets see. lets start. when i go to school everyday....
1. i think of suchang on the bus. i dont see her anymore.
2. i wish i had a classroom. a proper one. i dont like homerooming. no sense of belonging at all.
3. I wish we had a proper place to put our bags before we went for assembly.
4. i miss vanessa and the people who come early to class.
5. when i go for lessons. i sit beside different people from my class. ( not a good thing )
6. When i dont get something during class, it is difficult to understand cuz the teacher rushes.
7. I miss recess. like at a proper time and i miss mass refilling water bottles when benedict or glen does it for us.
8. The teachers are different.
9. I miss going home like the past.
10. I miss sitting beside our friends during recess.
11. I miss calling them when i dont know how to do something.
12. They would have the assesstment book i have so its convenient.
13. I miss doing homework and discussing things with them.
14. I miss our teachers staying back and teaching the things i dont know.
15. I miss my green 4e6 t shirt.
16. I miss calling for every minute thing in questions and discussing them.
17. I miss swiss uniform.
18. I miss eating in class. now that i dont have one in the first place.
19. I miss having textbooks tht everyone has.
20. I miss the swiss school song.
21. I miss the familiarity of the school.
22. I miss seeing kelvin and zhen hao playing chess in class.
23. I miss remedials and staying back cuz i can talk to them.
24. I miss choir and my choir friends, xinzhi rachel and sherlyn. i even miss mdm choo.
25. I miss the smell of the choir room. (:
26. I miss my notebooks and i miss mdm ong. I still remember her saying for set inequalities , you have to put it in set notation. SET.
27. I miss exams in class. having to sit right at the back then having my own corner. i can look out of the class and see the MRT.
28. During spa i think of my spa friends Glen, yongqiong and suyi. I miss sitting with them and asking them what to do.
29. I miss my PE teacher and doing rugby for many consecutive months.
30. I miss Physics and i get to ask questions and teacher wont think im so SLOw.
31. I miss history, stalin and social studies. the cold war and globalization that i spent so much time on.
32. I wish i had my class back.
33. I miss mrs yu. although she might not always notice me but shes quite nice. and friendly.
34. I miss Mrs koh for teaching me bio. mr seow is also nice.
35. but of all 34 things, i miss my close friends the most. although there might be some backbiting but i feel that we had done many things together and now that will cease.
36. I miss sec 3 when i can collect wallets.
37. I miss the weekly tests.
38. I think of speech day and the feeling of it.
39. I miss piano. alot. and it will cost me $300 monthly for me to continue.
40. I miss the funny people in class.
41. i miss jing ting sitting behind me. no news from her anymore.
I shall stop here.
.
.
.
.
.
i cant seem to let go of the past.

yours in memories,
CHELLEST.

No comments: