Friday, April 16, 2010

..... Hey alex, I want protected, undisturbed time to go out like complete my chores. I still haven't gotten that time so far maybe on a weekday when its super rare. If there's no pe then can go back at 1. -.- in a million years that is. Just very irritated when I think of People usurping the time that is meant for me.Its not for you so u already went out freaking yesterday and u have 3 tests this week and you still dare to go out. What about me? I know I'm asking what about me but you are Sososososososososo selfish to keep taking my time away from me.Now she has to go fetch you after school everyday and that is ridiculous absolutely. I don't think you are true to your actions and you're just wasting people's time. Alex, wish you could be at home everytime I come back from school (: oh man. I must tell you about the hc guy. )): its coming to the end already alex and nothing is happening. I wish something could but it happens in my dreams than reality. Harhar. Unrealistic. check. Wrong time. Check. Then if you were really here I don't have to feel so jealous. Mum always tells me meI don't get angry...I have to fully meditate in order to not please. Then we could just go and take pictures at night or any time of the day and you could just appear and disappear as time requires you to. That's why I always wanted a guy twin. Time is always not enough. For anything.

No comments: