Tuesday, April 20, 2010

hey alex, if I don't say this, I cannot sleep. All was well... Until today. Sigh. I ppl telling me I'm hu tu or I'm this.. That. I don't even do that to them wth. Its not even funny. You think now this princess attitude of yours can just put ppl down. It will just come back and bite you in the ass. All things are like that aye? If u want something you're just nice to that person and tan xiao pian yi is so horrid its a sin. I've come to realise that the friendship between us will just be like that, blowing hot and cold cuz its hard to progress if you don't open UP. I've stopped doing that ever since the end of last year. No need cuz its not reciprocated. Alex, I need to meditate. Getting angry before bed isn't going to help me sleep. Its like eating hot chili tuna before bed. I tried it before and ate the whole can. Almost died. (: Shit. Summore I have to go with her and she would look down on me.. She always does. With that princess attitude? Please lah. Like I saw the Damn word wrongly and she says no what.. Its like that. I'm not even asking you. So proud for what. I just don't understand. Even that girl in Sec 4 is quite proud, can feel it but she is always willing to help. Funny thing. I miss my old class and the ppl sitting around me.. I will always appreciate them. you actually don't appreciate things unless you've suffered. its just like that. I wish hc guy was here in my class and I can just heck all this bitching and live. that's why cliques DO NOT WORk. I don't believe in it. unless all are Likeminded that is. (: why was that happy face for? Seems as though there is some hope but just that there's no avenue for it to show. Ahh. I'm hungry. So angry till I'm hungry. At least shijie knows how to have some fun. -.- its just the way ppl act that makes you irritated. Alex, u know I'm rather sensitive So.. yeah..... That explains why I murdered someone. Dunno. Is it time for another? (: wait till I upload a more gothic pic. Hoho. alex, when will you ever be here in person? I have waited for 4 years alr. ): I know all my thoughts are rather random and stringed together inaugurated haphazard manner. but wth. I know you understand every sentence, every thought behind this. (:

Thats why I'm writing to you. and I know you'll always be here. (:
Chellest.

No comments: