Wednesday, October 21, 2009

hey alex!! I AM SO IRRITATED NOW.
I HAVE TO DO WR AND MY I AND R AND MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP. I HAVE SCHOOL TOMMOROW AND ON FRIDAY I HAVE TO DO MY I AND R. WHAT THE SHIT.


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hate you alex.
(: i just wished some idiots will stop talking as though its their birthday and let me choose when the shit i want to go out and not fit ur DUMB schedule. as though u get 80 MARKS DAMN GOOD LIKE THAT. disgusting. COME HOME AND HAOLIAN. SAY PPL TRYING TO HELP U INSTEAD INSULT ME. 1@#$%@#$#@%#%@#%#@.
SAY put newspaper on the table with the birthdaycake
and i told him to shut up immediately.
insult me as though u damn good like that. i just wanted to like sing and cake and get it done and over with since i have NO time. so delay the damn outing lah.
like i did LAST YEAR. what the SHIT IS WRONG WITH THAT.
i hate hate hate hate hate YOU!!!

ugh alex.
i love u actually.
((:
i like that guy but found out that he was in a relationship. what the shit man.
(:


love, EMILY.

No comments: