Thursday, October 08, 2009

yeah- as a continuation, I've seen quite a lot of changes this year, particularly to my friends . so alex, u know me best. (: have I made the right decision? I've seen such scenarios too many times over alr. you don't tell them something, it means uve broken their trust. But u can't expect them to tell u whatever thts going on cuz they're not obliged to. Anyway, your're just their tagalong right? my other friend-C and I have been waiting for u too long alr. We wait and push and push but nothing seems to be moving. either wait for them or out you go. So out we went. We didn't wait for them any more. So we won't have to wait, won't have to get an earful of their whines and their gossip. One simple event just broke up our relationship. I could see this coming, but it sucked to go through it
... Really. Wish u were there to shut their perverse lips. But u are not God and He should be doing that, not you. (: took some time to get used to it though. Rmb last time in pri6? With that childish going out and backstabbing? I don't want to go back there. I dug myself out and I don't want to go back in. Hmm. It takes a lot of courage to break away. Cuz u know they are loud, and there are 3 neutral parties which obviously will follow the loud ones. u know alex, I can blog till I don't feel like sleeping. Back to it. Yeah just as how a neutral sphere can be inducted, these ppl can also be swayed. I actually had quite a close friend. She was the friend I first went out with. I actually do know what we cannot really connect due to really diff backgrounds, but since she's okay, so I'm okay. I have nth against her, just a bit sad that she chose to go with them. Yeah she still talks to me but I know things will never be the same again. Like whatever they need, it will automatically be delivered to them in a single transaction. Well, its NOT like that for me. But yeah I realised more of myself after that. Stop believing that you are safe and secure with your friends who expect your every movement to be told to them. Its all just a smokescreen. It's fake and it will change you. I went out straight after papers for celebrations with them, started getting involved in birthday celebrations and gossiping like I never could. I never do all these. And why should I start doing it if I don't feel its right? Well, Values shouldn't be compromised because of friends. That is a rather hard lesson I learnt, Alex. U know that too huh? (: thanks for listening, love you.
yours truly,
chellest.

No comments: