Friday, October 09, 2009

oh my god alex, I need to vent. Its early in the morning and I am rather upset. Going to have Pw later and that's the frustrating thing. I don't really look forward to it. U know, I made a mistake this morning by sending Omg, does she know we have Pw today to she! Like wth who does that right? But it was pure accident and knowing her cynical nature, I sent her another msg, saying, so Sry, do u know we're having Pw today? And she said I do know but u never told me the time and location. I know its my responsibility to do that but since u and I and not exactly bosom buddies anymore, then u could have asked me instead of waiting for me to get to you. Alex, u'd say that I should be the one and yeah, ur totally right. It slipped my mind until this morning. She could have asked jiang, and the rest too right? Yeah I'm defending myself... ): its just like u know there's hw but since u didn't come so u don't have to do or find out. Its the same attitude. Since she has her hou tai behind her so I guess she cannot swallow her pride and ask somebody, cuz this would mean admitting her ignorance. ugh, enough said. Love you alex, got to eat smth before I leave. (:

chellest.

No comments: