Monday, May 12, 2014

Haha see how you can do without me 
See how
Since you like yimas house so much right
Like to spend it with the fun and games
Cuz it's more fun than me right? 
Okay la I give you 
Tmr we don't talk don't meet at all 
You can't call can't contact me also 
Gives me a peace of mind so I can just go and give tuition and earn money and save it for myself 
Since you want to spend it with ppl like John and stuff keep going there and stuff 
Not like he is going to be home anyways you think he will be home to accompany you? I'm not your damn backup after him okay. I just feel second class compared to him cuz you're always chasing after him and running after him like it's so good then fitting your timings around his?? Come on. You either fit your timings or your timings. Not mine. Not mine. You don't fit my timing around yours then fit OURS around his. I'm not in a relationship AROUND johns timetable. I can choose to hang around outside alone, no problem. Tmr I'm gna bring Elmo around. 

No comments: