Thursday, June 01, 2006

Bo.0


Today i fouund quite a number of new authors to read. I loVE aLEX DelaWare!!
He ... totally rocks.
i juz found out that i had to go all the way to city hall to meet my aunt. SHoOT.
All by my self? Malu malu big tym. nvm. I read a book. simple.

Should i remove my nail polish?? Dunno..I ask first.
And then Jonathan KELLERman rocks. His books totally rocks. I juz read the new release of catherine something . Author of frozen rodeo and maine squeeze. Dammed rocking the new book:: icing over the lake.... I think.



Yesterday sing idol the onehill twohill person rocks. Love the voice.
Agreed?

Okay. I gtg. Cant stand not reading alex delaware. poor him and dammed rosalie. Robins mother. Robin is a her.

I CANT FIND POINT BLANK.
IF I do NOt.
i WIll suffer from Dillon Savich WITHDRAWL!!!!



OH no.
Gtg now.
Brb.

No comments: