Tuesday, June 20, 2006

heyAa.

my eyes are burning!!! ughh. today we got lost.
NOT funny. i asked yf to support!! he said our layout was nice.. that was good. I loved my layout. X) hehe. abit idiotic leh. Me. but nevvrmind,, at least ppl are willing to have a good look and said it was nice. X))( doubble chiin)

Long tym no see sch mates le. exceptt for projj mates. Dammed printers.

ARE U THER'?! calling out to you seems lyk a good thing ,, but my questions arent answered!!!
ALEX !!!!

OMG. printers made me to dammed disappointed. first tym in months ivve been disappointed by an external event. ALEX saw every dammed thing.

KNEWit.
HOW could I?? Why did i ever need to be so babyish?? I never did *** outside be4. except in sch.CAME close 2 thougg.

but alex managed to stop the ******g. in TIME.
AleX ROCKS.


ALWAYS_BY`my side

No comments: