Monday, June 12, 2006

HeyA.
Some ppl v IDIOTIC.
i thinyk that they are wasting my life,
Waste of my lyfe and my energy.


Dillon Savich AND Alex Delaware Rocks ALL ABOVE Others!


They are SO:/-

Cute.
Lovable.
Polite.
Smart.
Social.
Sexy.


ROcking!!




Some ppl obviously are not lyk that.
So total OPPOSITEs.


SARRCkers!


I felt idioted yesterday.Sucker is to suking already.
PETTY LYK SHIT.
PATHETIC LYK DUNG.
STUPID LYK LOSER.




Idioted


Feel lyk that sometimes?!

Lucky got dillon and alex to confide in.
or else. MY HEART WIL BURST.
Telling friends are no use.


secrets cannot be devulged totally.
hard to keep.
Naturally.



Itchy mouth...


Sometimes// its really hard to do what the person wants if u actually HATE it.
Staying strong is not the point.
Ppl are so idiotic sometimes.
Suckers.
Lyfe spoilers.....


TOTAL OPPOSITED OF D AND A!!!!!


really love them.

Not any real guy cuz they arent perfect.
In a sense.
Lovin them til my heart crack.
too much love already.....



If they really existed..
I WOULD REALLY MARRY THEm....
Dun care watever happens......


But i noe that all thiz is only fantasy and not any reality.
It seems to hard lyk ppl who are so UGH.
Plain dumb.. embarrasing ppl

Making lyfe difficult.
Trying to be OH- I- AM - SO GOOD-
But failed LYK a *
BECAUSE OF U

KILLING MY LIFE.


Ppl my age are doing things more relaxing and haveing much more MONEY .
FREAK .



Poor people are lyk that.
Beggars cant be chhoosers.

*That.

people who try 2 manupilate also *.
Dun try to win my favour over juz because i did u good.

Trying to do that?



Go / off.

more than irritating ppl .
gets on my nerves everyday.
If i had the $.
See what i can do.




churning out the unbelievable.
Juz see what i can do.

u WIL Be dammed surprise.


See what u CANT Do then.


WAIT TIL I FIND THE ONE.
$$ and power.
Love and empathy.


The one wil be dammed rocking.
Juz lyk D AND A.


LOVE YOU TO DEATH.


<3.
I hate that sign but however, it seems to be the best remedy for this.




hear rt breaker.
lyfe stealers.






No comments: