Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Yoo hoo. Today quite okay. lah. SAW quite a number of ppl. I thought they wont aknoledge me one but surprisingly they did. Ha.
Another recognition.

Another thing,
LP ... dots. type so slow. Dunno if his nao dai is even registering what i am talking about.
tALK about slow.
HA. typing speed increased already.
Learning to do things with super speed.
Dun want to let ppl insult me.
Without a good reason ; that i do not approve.


Enough.


REally. I am tired of ppl who aer lacking in certain skills. Buds wil noe hu i am talking about.
Not fair.
I shouldnt get insulted for nothing.
I Dint do anything wrong to* but then time and again i am insulted nevertheless. About the things that i could do with superspeed.
Lyk eating. Reading??

Yeah. When ppl insult u u sure are to get fed up. Are u that tolerant??

Tell me about it.


Alex Delaware totally rocks...
My rich psychologist.
Rocking!


Fed up ... i really had enough. Again. i am reminded to be wary of this ppl/ Juz lyk the robbers.
Exactly the same.
Couldnt get enought???

Cant u say something beter? Instead of insulting me without nothicing it??
It actually hurts. Geddit.
Its really Is irritating to noe it.


What if its done 2 u??
What woud ur reaction be?
I tried to keep cool and make peace.
However that seems to be a failure in my brain. Should* really improve on that skill....
My head wil crack.


Read that again.
True enough.
Year after year.
I cant do the things i love.
Getiting insulted.
Who lyks that?

Doing the things that are most comfortable for u .
Listening to urself.
And trying to please everybody around u
It aint easy.


Try doing that.
See if it is a success.
Tell me about it.



When u come across the prob.
It all comes back 2 me.
Analyse this.
What do u think?


True enough.
It is dammed hard.


The world is juz not fair.
JUZ TRY it.

No comments: