Wednesday, November 11, 2009

hello alex, i was expecting tomorrow to be okay. BUT NO, we have to have somebody to come along to DESTROY the day. as though my day isnt going to be stressed enough without you. ---.--- you and your childish ways, i have to TOLERATE.
WALKING DOWN ORCHARD WITH YOU. wts.
you dont like shopping and always nag at us, next thing we know u take advantage of our kindness and start demanding for new things. WHY WHY WHY.

when mum says you can buy anything u like to eat u literally take it as though its a free ride and start bulldozing your way through the menu. IT SUCKS to be always on my guard and thinking ahead of u all the time. i cant really believe everything you say cuz i have not really gotten over last time. it seems that we older people are not so forgiving and not so able to forget, it seems.

I DREAD TOMORROW.
I HATE YOU TO COME TO DENTAL.

i forgot i have to pay up. yeah. i have to be civillised tomorrow and not get angry, SEE I HAVE TO CONTROL MYSELF and why should i be doing it on a fun day? why why why. SO ITS NOT FUN ANYMORE.
ugh, she thinks that i have gotten over it, but obviously NOT.
today u get new glasses, tomorrow you want to go out with me, I CANT STAND IT.


@#$%$#$%^$#$%


ARGH,
ALEx!!!!

No comments: