Monday, November 02, 2009

morning alex. I can't sleeeeeeeep! Its 610 in the morning and all I can think about is sims! Thinking how I can make them live through extraordinary life. yesterday, ur kids allison and I forgot the guy's name went to school in cars. Their own! Damn cool. Then so far nobody has maxed the cooking, athletic, charisma and writing skill. But somebody is soon. so far I can't really make them go on dates cuz no expansion packS.):
Arg. Really hungry now. But nobody's downstairs and I thought I heard a burglar! hopefully not. Oh yeah. And kaymay and hyun jan junichi died alr. Damn sad. The family that was almost perfect. But dunno how come they broke up! That I don't understand. Through the sims gossip then I knew. ): but anyway, jean jan junichi also died. I Rmb her gardening in her undies ! She's the slimmest tan sim I created. Aiyo. I should create more and upload pics right?? (:


Gtg.

No comments: