Thursday, November 05, 2009

HEY ALEX. I AM FRRRRRIGGGGING PISSED.

with somebody. that IDIOT IS THE CANCER IN MY LIFE
FROM DAY ONE UNTIL NOW.
OMFG
I DUNNO WHAT I DID TO DERSERVE THIS. blasting stripper- soho dolls through the earphones. Love gossip girl. really. they provide a realistic dunno whats sense. too angry to describe anything.

really. IF U GET THAT DISGUSTING DISRESPECTFUL DUMB FRIENDS OF YOURS IN MY LIFE, I WILL BEHEAD YOU. you have caused so much trouble. after chinese a lvls UNTIL TODAY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MAKE ME PROUD OF YOU. NOTHING NOTHING AT ALL. you have caused MISERY, ANGUISH, FRUSTRATION, and u have finally MURDERED ALL MY GOOD FEELINGS TOWARDS YOU. you revert back to the CFB you were before. ha. i remember that from ages ago. the CFB was written all over the place cuz i hated you so much.

you really force me to do that.
WE GIVE U CHANCE AND AGAIN YET U DONT OPEN UR EYES TO SEE WHATS GOOD FOR YOU. I DUNNO WHAT STOPPING YOU. MUST BE THAT GIRL. OMFG.
IF U MARRY HER I WILL DISOWN YOU.
I WILL.

you think that me being stern with ur freaking friends is a cause for concern? AFTER WHATEVER U SOLD AND STOLE. my tone of voice is NOTHING compared to that. AFTER SLEEPLESS NIGHTS. for mummy that is.
YOU DONT THINK FOR ANYONE EXCEPT YOURSELF. its disgusting self-absorbing and loser material. CUZ UR FRIENDS LIE FOR YOU U THINK THEY ARE GOOD? OMG
U ARE WRONG.
WAKE UP WAKE UP.
i cant do anything. mum cant either. we'l wait and see what God does.

by then, i think it will be too late.
the faster u climb the harder you fall. dont think you have everything now. the cloud of suspicion and distrust ALWAYS envelopes you. dont forget that. never forget that. that stigma will always be there. no matter how good you are on a particular day. just like Blair Waldorf. she dosent do anything which dosent benefit her. like scheming? luckily i didnt inherit that gene.
saying yeah people got gang MUST BE VERY SCARED OF THEM. then why the freak do you even associate with them? CANT U BE MORE DISCERNING? not that i dont open lines of communication. just when i think things are going fine YOU SHOW UR TRUE COLOURS. never spoken truer than a Bass. ( Bart Bass from Gossip girl. )
you make me SICK.
GO AND SAY WHATEVER TO MUMMY.dont think the years of damage u have done can be forgotten just like that.
people rememeber. I dont do blackmail. But i feel like doing it. (:
too bad i have school. if not. yeah. everyday on the phone, on the internet, on GOSSIP GIRL. ha. see if u can every say that I SUCK UP TO MUMMY. better watch ur words.
you irritate me everyday.

alls not forgiven.












No comments: