Monday, November 02, 2009

hey alex. I just feel that there are cancers in my life. very irritated by the stubbornness of people and their unwillingness to admit their Mistakes. Ahhh. Just saw u in sims fathering 5 kids! ((((: u were great. Ur fishing lvls are also quite high. just a waste that u can't really communicate through the com. If not..... (: I think I will be glued to the com the whole day. Felt sad today. That yeah he forgot. ok. My fault if he thinks I blew him off that day. Dunno why though I knew he was there but he didn't take the initiative to... Yeah. That's what's stopping me.. Guess I have to take a break, already am, from all those things. now I have to look around and appreciate those things I have and learn from new experiences. ! Wish u were here in replacement. Then maybe I will feel better. Instead of doing through taking care, it will be the other way around. But that will make me irresponsible, but at least, we have the same thinking, though we might be of diff countries. But we have adapted haven't we? People change. leave those lies, theft and anger behind. But I think I'm supposed to experience all these so that I will be wiser?? (: Haha perhaps alex. We all can be wiser. I gtg now. Please remind me to collect the banner.

love ,
Emily.

No comments: